Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snowman Confection


Finally ~ I didn't think I'd ever finish! I worked all morning on this last piece so I could take some good photos before the light faded this evening. Snowman Confection, the name I gave it, is a favorite of mine. I LOVE the milk chocolate & French vanilla colors! German glass glitter, crepe paper rosettes, antique mother of pearl buttons, ribbons, and velvet millinery leaves.... all are things that I love. It will be hard to part with, but I will have it listed on eBay Sunday night at 9pm central. Sign up on my mailing list to be notified when it begins, or just keep watching my auction page and you'll eventually see him in all his finery.


Thanks for stopping by!

~*~

12 comments:

  1. Oh he is DEAR~~ Love your creations..full of whimsy..
    deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lana, he is gorgeous! The work is exqusite, and he had that beauty of a vintage German decoration. I love him!

    xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. " CONFECTION" is a perfect description...how yummy! Your work is abosolutely stunning!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lana, thanks for stopping by my blog and the lovely compliment you left. I've come by to visit and tell you I am in the upper northeast tip of TN. And I find that you have a blog full of lovlies and whimsies that make my heart go pitterpat!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snowman Confection...what a befitting name!
    He's fabulous...
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lana, your new pieces are just awesome! Just popped on to say I loved your Santa on Ebay, and then I saw your snowmen.....Wow--they are great!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lana!! He is simply gorgeous!!! The colours are a confection all on their own!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is wonderful Lana! I love the pretty ribbon down his front....someone will be a very happy winner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much everyone! I do think he's my favorite so far ~ I'l probably cry when I have to pack him up to send away. I don't normally keep any of my work, just a very few items.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lana.. he is absolutely precious! I would not want him to go away either!

    Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment :). The folded paper is new for me, those are my first ornaments in that style.. it certainly is fun!

    Happy holidays!

    ~Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Lana...He is wonderful. I just love him.

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm rooting for your sister! So far, so good!

    Your snowman is delectable. May the best person win him.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete