Monday, November 26, 2007

Charms, Charms, and MORE Charms!

The Christmas Craft Fair continues (see my previous post) and I have made Christmas themed ornaments for my ebay auctions. Some of them have actual vintage Christmas wrapping papers for the artwork. I only have a couple of sets listed today, but will have several more listed tonight by 8:30 pm central time. You may see my auctions here.
Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Lana~I love all of your new charms!

  2. what sweet delights. I love charms and more charms !!! Sweet stuff !!! I have my new goodies finally up in my Shoppe. Come by if you have a moment !!! Blessings,


  3. Ya know are without a doubt one of the most gifted individuals I have ever known. Is there anything you can't do? I always get inspired coming to your blog! Have a wonderful Holiday my friend! Pam

  4. I received my BEAUTIFUL "Little Man" charm today! What stunning work you do! I am very pleased, and thank you for such speedy shipping, too! This will be a keepsake for our tree (I may just keep it out all year)! =)

  5. Love all the new charms, very creative and beautiful.

  6. Oh my...
    Look at all your charms!
    They are fabulous indeed...

  7. Oh Lana ... what sweet charms!!! I love the way they all look on your little tree, too! I'm SO jealous ... I've been wanting to learn to solder ... and you know I just don't have the time (go figure!). LOL!

    Wonderful work, as alwasy!!!

    With hugs,