Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Old Fashioned Santa


I'd like to invite you to my eBay auction tonight @ 9pm central to see my Old Fashioned Santa. My style is usually more cottage, vintage, and sometimes early, but this sweet guy needed a good old fashioned ageing, and ageing he got! There'll be lots more photos and a detailed description. The auction will run for 5 days, so come take a peek here when you have time.

I have been busy with special orders and getting ready for my first month of selling on a wonderful online market which has a menagerie of handmade items each month. I'll keep you updated on when and where as time approaches, and I'll be back in a few days with some photos of local scenery here on the Cumberland Plateau.


Take Care & God Bless!

Lana


~*~

5 comments:

  1. Lana~ cottage,vintage or "aged", your Santas are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Santa pictured and am on my way to your auction! I'm a santa kinda girl, Lana!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's so great..I love his little wreath.
    smiles, deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL, Lana! Looks like a Santa from the past. You really have that special touch in everything you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lana. Thanks for visiting my old blog. Come on over to the newer one as I just posted more of Connie's art. She had another trunk show today.

    ReplyDelete