Where have I been? My family has had a lot going on the last three years, so art and other handwork were put on hold for the most part while we focused on the most important things: the health and well-being of my little granddaughter during her cancer diagnosis, surgeries, treatments, and therapies. I just didn’t have time or energy to actively work my shops, advertise, promote, re-list, and all that goes with selling online. Honestly, those were no longer that important to me.
I’m having this sale for basically two reasons: to generate income and to clear out old inventory.
1. My husband hasn’t worked since December 2020. He had back surgery in April 2021 and hopes to return to work in August, or at least by September. I should have done this sale before now, but waited till everything was a little less hectic.
2. Now, as I begin to re-organize and sort through all of my inventory, I realize I just have to buckle down, prioritize, and purge, even if it means taking a loss. I believe everything will work out as it should. I still want to paint, besides quilt making and handmade folk art, but I feel like I need to start with a clean slate... or workroom. And I need to generate an income again.
So, I have a plan!
I will list my art here on my blog, you order what you want, and pay what you want! The only set amount is for shipping. USPS priority shipping will generally run $9.00, but large items or many items in a box may cost more. I will charge actual shipping according to your zip if you order more than one item.
Exactly how does this work?
First, you email me the list of items you want (item number & title), along with your mailing address. Please limit your order to 5 items to allow others to take advantage of this sale.😊
Second, I will send you an invoice for the USPS priority shipping charge.
Third, when the invoice reaches your inbox, click the PayPal link and pay the invoice for shipping, plus whatever you would like to pay for the items. This amount may be added where it allows you to add a tip. See example:
🥳 Let’s start shopping!!!
1. Red Roses, Red Roses
acrylic, 6x12, on 3/4” cradled birch hardboard
2. Queen Anne Doll SOLD, thank you!
3. Modern Pear
6. 21 Plus 3
10. Over the Top
11. Coneflower Blues
13. Tree for Two SOLD, thank you!
15. Summer Heat
18. Sunrise Service
19. Verdigris Topiary
20. Just Before the Topple
21. Sunrise Service no.2
22. Sunny Disposition
27. Always a Favorite
30. Round and Round
31. Color Me Happy
32. Love Birds
34. Unfinished (it is finished, but this is the title)
You can see other items in my Honeysuckle Lane Etsy shop here: