Saturday, August 20, 2016

I Love My Juki


So... I bought the Juki TL-2000QI and I love it! It runs smooth... and fast! If used full speed, it will sew 1500 stitches per minute!

I haven't tried free-motion quilting yet, but I have made a couple of whole cloth quilts and quilted them using the even feed foot.

The first one with the paisley fabric and folk birds was quilted with a wavy line design.



getting ready to add the binding


I've been using Aurifil thread when quilt making...

and an Ott Lite lamp illuminates everything perfectly! 



I also made a linen whole cloth quilt. This one is quilted with a diamond design. And this linen is so soft! I love it!



I'll be adding these to my Honeysuckle Lane shop soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment