Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Punch Needle Patterns Available!

Finally! I have finally started listing punch needle patterns in my shop. Several years ago when I had needlework and craft designs published in craft magazines (see list in sidebar at right under "Published") and sold patterns in shops, I loved designing and writing instructions. Now, I enjoy making finished items, but to be honest, I miss pattern-making!

I decided if I was ever going to start offering patterns again, I'd just have to jump in and get started! I wanted to have an entire collection ready at once, all nice and pretty and organized by color or theme, but I always have so much going on here at home that I am not that organized anymore. So... I'm jumping and hoping this gets the ball rolling again. :)

To kick-start this part of my work again, I'm offering 3 patterns for $20 which includes free shipping in the US. Come on over to my Honeysuckle Lane shop and read more about them.
{ http://honeysucklelane.bigcartel.com/products }

Have a blessed day!