Friday, February 12, 2016

Doll Update


I thought I'd share a few more photos of the dolls in-progress. Actually it's pretty much one doll in-progress. For some reason, I am so slow at it this time.

I got ready to dress them and started looking through my stash of antique fabrics... all white... pretty, lacy, creamy, white fabrics...


And then I pulled out one lone piece of gorgeous, antique, striped velvet...


It was the perfect size for a skirt, and then I found an old velvet ribbon... just the right width for the bodice.

And now I have one doll nearly finished.

I plan on making white dresses for the remaining three dolls...
we'll see.... ;)

Come back tomorrow evening. I hope to have all of them finished then!

Take care and God bless,
Lana

4 comments:

  1. This velvet is perfect for the doll !!
    What a wonderful stash of creamy shades of
    ribbons and lacy goodness !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing her!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jody! I'm glad you stopped by. :)

      Delete