Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Bee Skeps, Lavender, and Topiaries!


I've been carving even more designs for my note cards! I suppose since garden season is here and we've been doing a lot of outdoor chores, it only stands to reason that my recent designs have a nature theme... bee skeps, lavender, topiaries, and birds. You can see more of the process in my previous post.



My latest block print designs (seen above) were inspired by the work of Thomas Bewick (1753-1828), a wood engraver, artist, and naturalist.

I'm really excited about carving more subjects, most will be of a nature theme, but I do want to start incorporating every day household objects, as well.

If you are interested in these hand-carved, hand block-printed note cards,
they are available in sets of 6, and come packaged in clear gift boxes.
Size: 4" x 5.5"
Color: choose violet or turquoise (I'll be adding more color options at a later date)
Price: $12 (plus shipping to your zip)

Email me to place an order: lanamanis@gmail.com  or  honeysucklelane@hotmail.com
include your mailing address and I'll get back to you with a PayPal invoice.


Lavender & Bee Skep
(choose violet or turquoise)


Old English Topiary
(choose violet or turquoise)


Fraktur Peafowl #1
(choose turquoise or violet)


Fraktur Peafowl #2
(choose violet or turquoise)

Boxed sets...

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Blessings,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment