Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's Like This...


I finally make the time to work on jewelry and I LOVE it!


Sorting through gemstones and vintage pieces...






working with the sterling silver wire, making wire-wrapped bead links...


and hammering away until the clasps look just right...


and then I run out of time...
now it's time to work on other orders...
time to clean house...
time to make the dressing...
time to bake the turkey...
but I am thankful, so thankful for the time I have here and there to work on things I love and enjoy.


If you'd like to see my 2013 Holiday Jewelry Collection, just visit this link.
And send your friends over, too...
the more the merrier! :)

Take care & God bless,
Lana

3 comments:

  1. Your designs are beautiful! I'm so glad to see your creativity soaring, Happy Thanksgiving, Lana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and lovely, unique designs! ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Donna and Roberta!

    ReplyDelete