Friday, August 24, 2012

Present and Accounted For...



It seems that every time I open my blog to update it, something waylays me and I have to stop what I'm doing and take care of other matters.


I am here, and I do have things to talk about... I just need a little breather to be able to sit down and talk write. I have no earth-shattering news, just the usual goings on and things I'd like to share.


For now, I'm just going to share a few photos with you and hopefully the next time I can get a fairly interesting blog post written.... and posted! :)



Take care and God bless,
Lana...
and Sam,
and Ava,
and Buddy,
and Luna,
and Thor!
~*~

6 comments:

  1. Interesting enough for me. I love seeing the kids at play. Sometimes the simple things in life are the best of all.

    hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect post I'd say... look at all the frolicking and happy faces.
    Have a delightful weekend.
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that summertime is a busy time! Loved seeing all the photos of your furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower From RikRak - I'd love a follow back at www.ageekswifeandherdog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm visiting around the web and landed here for a while. In reading your side board, you say, "I designed..." (words to that effect). How totally refreshing it is to see someone say, correctly, they **designed** and didn't **create**. I'm old school and believe we can design or make but NOT create. We humans can BE creative...but we can NOT create...as in "take nothing" and make something. We always have to start with something and go from there. Only God can **create**.
    oops.
    Please, help me off my soapbox before I fall and break something.
    smile.
    Your critters are adorable and hope they bring you as much joy, love and companionship as do mine.
    God bless you, yours and the work of your hands and heart.
    Sandra at Thistle Cove Farm

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that a german shepherd puppy? i have
    been toying with the idea of ordering one
    from the upper state new york monks
    who pre-train them and breed for sweet
    dispositions.

    ReplyDelete