Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Sundries



sundries: miscellaneous small articles, details, or items






I don't know about you, but I love hearts.


I guess you could say I heart hearts {giggle!}.
Ok, that was goofy but I couldn't resist.






I collect them and I make them.



I probably have and make too many of them, but if hearts symbolize love...



...how can you have too much love???






Do you find yourself drawn to hearts?
What kind do you collect?

Thanks for stopping by ~
Take care and God bless,
Lana

~*~

I don't have the soldered charms listed on my website, but if you are interested in them, just email me. The horizontal charm with the vintage pen nib is $40 and the vertical charms are $30.

The papercut heart in hand pieces are available on the Valentines page of my website or in my Etsy shop.
To see more Saturday Sundries click here.

4 comments:

  1. Hearts are lovely things to collect! Today someone gave me a heart shaped potato, a different type gift, but it is the thought that counts, keeps life interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie, I remember finding a heart potato when we dug our potatoes a few years ago. I think I took a photo of it, too, lol! It's fun looking for heart shapes in nature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I (heart) your hearts! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon...

    pinning your pendants with the link to this page.

    ReplyDelete