Saturday, April 14, 2012

For You



While going through more things in my workroom, I found my stash of antique photographs, many of which were purchased at the World's Longest Yard Sale a few years back. In between doing everything else that I'm trying to get done here at home, I started scanning the photographs and listing them in my Etsy shop. They are great to use in mixed media collage art, jewelry, note cards, scrapbooking, etc. I have many, many more to scan, edit, and list, but you may see a few of them here. I'll work on adding more as time permits.

However, I have uploaded two old baby photographs for you for free! Just click this link, then click on the photo you want, then click "download" and save it to your computer. Feel free to use them in your artwork and crafts, but please don't sell / redistribute the digital photographs. :)

Come back later today for my Saturday Sundries post!

God bless,
Lana
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment