Friday, February 25, 2011

Wanted

... a good, used, and affordable Canon DSLR camera.


I already have lenses that I used with my old Canon Rebel SLR, so I think I'll be able to use them with a digital SLR. There are so many blogs that have gorgeous photos shared by bloggers, and I'm assuming that once in a great while some of you purchase a new camera and need to sell your older one, so.... if you or someone you know are thinking of selling your used, working Canon DSLR, please drop me a line.
Thank you! :)

2 comments:

  1. Darn it, we have two Nikon D70s that we would like to go ahead and sell! But Canon lenses won't fit on Nikon camera bodies.

    If you don't get any offers, let me know and I can recommend a reputable place to buy a used one. (Hubby is a retired pro, so he knows who is good for equipment and who isn't!)

    ReplyDelete