Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Forward in the Spring Junk Sale!

Well, due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to move some of my boxes in the basement, and while they were out in the way, I decided to go through them. One thing led to another, and now I'm having a Junk Sale earlier than expected.

When you have time to browse or shop, come on over to my Spring Cleaning Junk Sale. There are a few crafty things listed as well as some interesting vintage items. The more you buy, the more you save ~ be sure to read about the % Off Bonus!

If anyone would like to post the Junk Sale banner below on the sidebar of your blog and link to my Junk Sale page (, I'd really appreciate it! If you do add it to your sidebar and you, the blog owner, make a purchase, I will give you 25% off your total before shipping as a thank you. Just let me know that it's on your blog when you purchase.

Have a great weekend!

Take Care and God Bless,

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. i just sent it out to my Twitter pals. I hope you sell out! Stan