Thursday, September 10, 2009

~ In Loving Memory ~

Daddy & Mama
I think the photo above was taken in the 1967 right after I was born.
They had already been married nearly 20 years.
The photo below was taken on their 50th wedding anniversary, June 27th 1997.

~*~
Frantie Voiles
December 10, 1927 - September 10, 2006
~*~
Noah Voiles, Jr.
June 19, 1928 - October 23, 1997
~*~

"But I would not have you to be ingnorant, brethern, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him"

1 Thessalonians 4:13,14

~*~
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
Revelation 21:4

~*~

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting photos....I LOVE vintage photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana, your parents were a beautiful couple. I know you and your sisters went through so much three years ago caring for your Mom.
    Hugs to you on this day....I know you must miss them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a loving tribute to your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing those photos and thoughts of your mom and dad. I remember standing by my mother's grave 9 years ago and despair suddenly overwhelmed me, but the lord literally parted the clouds and a bright ray of light came down and shone on that open pit of that grave and I knew without a shadow of a doubt she was with the Lord, in that moment, that hope was the most tangible taste of God I had ever experienced.

    ReplyDelete