Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tweet ~ tweet!

Good morning! I've been up early, drinking coffee & browsing the net... with my doors open so I could hear the birds singing and see the sun's rays bursting through the trees. What a beautiful day!

Speaking of birds singing ~ my mixed media collage, "I Love to Hear the Little Bird Sing" has been featured today! Just go to etsyitemoftheday.com (the May 31st post) and you'll see it. I also have a little thing in the sidebar at the left that will take you to it. A big thank you to Jackie for asking to feature this piece!

I hope all of you have a gloriously blessed day!

Lana
of
Honeysuckle Lane
~*~

5 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL Lana!!! Congratulations!! Your work is always just wonderful ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS wonderful Lana..and it goes so great
    with the Etsy Blog..
    Smiles, Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lana!!! How wonderful!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to your blog - found it through the freckledfarm. You do beautiful work. Can't wait to visit your Etsy shops. I featured your blog on my blog tonight so others might enjoy it as much as I have so far! Congrats on being Etsy's item of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your work SHOULD be featured....it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete