Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Junk Sale @ Honeysuckle Lane


This will be a quickie post just to let you know about the Junk Sale. I'm slowly going through things that were boxed during the workroom remodel. It takes so long to sort, photograph, measure, write descriptions, upload pics, re-size pics, etc. ~ please be patient, and I will try to update that page at least once a week, twice if possible for a while. I added a little graphic in the sidebar so you can see when I last updated the page. Feel free to let your friends know....

http://www.honeysucklelane.com/junk%20sale.htm


5 comments:

  1. One man's trash....I'm certain you have treasures...I'm going over to see.

    KAREN EILEEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to visit your sale later this morning. Stop by for a visit and pick up your award.
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sale? Goodie!

    Cheery wave from
    Bev
    http://comfycollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There~~
    Love your blog and was wondering IF we could exchange banners????
    Let me know and thanks agian!!
    Hugs.....
    Lori Hull

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There~~
    Love your blog and was wondering IF we could exchange banners????
    Let me know and thanks again!!
    Hugs.....
    Lori Hull

    ReplyDelete