Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Cleaning... UPDATED...






UPDATE: 1/2 of the books sold, but the ones shown ABOVE are left. All are like new, owner's name or label in front, non-smoking home. If you want any of them for $5 each plus shipping, just let me know (honeysucklelane@hotmail.com).


~*~*~*~*~*~*~







Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I have listed 9 craft and home decor books on ebay. Spring-cleaning Fever has hit and I want to clean off some book case space.






These books have lots of Victorian style crafts, lace crafts, flea market linens crafts, Christmas crafts, country and primitive crafts, and tips on displaying your collections.












I'll be back by the weekend to share some photos of a "first day of spring" surprise!






Thanks for visiting!



~*~

5 comments:

  1. those are wonderful books!

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lace book looks wonderful...i am scheduled to begin my spring cleaning soon...ugggh:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Around here the first day of Spring would be a surprise! More snow forecast for overnight. I think I'll send some your way!
    Looking forward to the surprise!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lana. Great books. I see you will be offering dolls....I can't wait to see them....I am sure they will be wonderful.

    How's Mr. Tom?????

    Hugs,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I have so many books (crafting, painting, quilting, Christian, etc etc), I could almost open a library! But I can't bear to part with any of them, because I still refer to them every once in awhile. Yours are beautiful and I actually don't have any of them in my library. Maybe I need to pop in over at ebay.......

    ReplyDelete