Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Featured on Bliss Guild, updated w PUMPKINS




Pop over to the Bliss Guild blog to see what I'll be working on over the next few weeks. Be sure to check back to see the other artists and entrepreneurs that will be featured from time to time.
UPDATE: I've had several inquiries about the pumpkins. I will be listing some for sale on my website near the end of the month, but I will also take orders as time permits. These are hand made and hand painted by me, from start to finish. They will be similar, but not identical. Please email me via the link in my profile to place an order or to ask questions.

Thank you for the interest in my pumpkins!

~*~

9 comments:

  1. Popped over and took a peek.
    Enchanting!
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whoa!!Lana I took a look at your wonderful Pumpkins and they truly are so magical! Always you do the very bestest!!
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lana, I just love those pumpkins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the feature! Lovin' those pumpkins:o)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Dearie, Where's the lineup, I'd love some. Are they available in white (ghost pumpkins) also?
    I will say it again; It's amazing what you artists can whip up with needle and thread.Let me know. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful Lana! And a very nice post about you on the Bliss blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh..how fun!!I popped over to see you on Bliss
    and I LOVE your new banner too!!
    you take the BEST pictures!
    your friend..Deena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pumpkins, and the offering for the Ava Auction is just precious. Best wishes--Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! So enchanting.

    ReplyDelete